BMW M what? v. Black Series Benz

Go buy them then, fGGt :slight_smile:

Maybe I will.

Funny thing about it is that soon it might not matter Benz or BMW they are gonna be built with the same parts and shared platforms.

WOW! The F1 SL pace car was hot, this is just AMAZING.

I came. :lolno:

not a mercedes benz fan AT ALL

however, that is hot as fucking hell.

not bad looking cars. My only gripe with them is the shift knobā€¦ it seriously looks/feels like you could break it off if you looked at it the wrong way. Very dinky/tiny in person.

other than that :tup:

from those two shots Iā€™m gonna say that I like it, but it is too ā€œdog fighterā€ for me.

shedding 500 lbs from a car with 700ft lbsā€¦ noice!

MB makes some nasty cars, but yea there is really nothing in the M stable to compare something like that to.

I do like it, even though Iā€™m a bimmer-guy

This car sucks. Fucking garbage. for 300K I would expect much better

i like itā€¦

with all the exotic materials where is all the weight coming from?

Almost?

damn, any one else see the resemblance to a Porsche? looks hotā€¦

Canā€™t you tell that no one cares about your trolling.

sex

you apparently do thx

Nice but $300,000?
For $300,000 I donā€™t want Nissen Xterra fender flares.
I will take 2 of theseā€¦

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=247025347&dealer_id=62855511&car_year=2005&model=CARRERAGT&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=POR&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14141&advanced=&end_year=2009&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=215&rdpage=thumb

Good luck finding another one of those for the same price. $150,000 is the cheapest Iā€™ve ever seen one of those go for by $75,000.

That CGT is a scam.

who cares if itā€™s a scam, Iā€™ll still drift the hell out of itā€¦

er, wait, that doesnā€™t work, does it?