BMW M what? v. Black Series Benz

Thats pretty disgusting.

It looks like it got punched in the nose… But the rest of its hot, I would beat that bitch around a track.

If I had 300k sitting around, I certainly would not be buying a mercedes. I still think it looks super hot though.

lol @ people saying “if I had 300K sitting around”

If you were even thinking about spending 300K on a car, I’m sure you be making an obnoxious amount of money where you can own any fucking car you want, whenever…

No, most people on here will “own” a $300k car when they have less than $100k in assets.

main point was that this is NOT the car that I would want to spend that kind of money on. I can think of PLENTY of other seriously expensive cars that I are likely much cooler than this one.

Nobody asked whether or not you would buy it. It was posted for you to gawk over it, and then hate on it because you will never afford one.

Going into a super car thread just to say there are other cars for that amount of money you would buy is retarded. That’s why it’s a super car. It’s not “your” super car, it’s “a” super car.

the reason why it was stated that way to begin with was to make the point that sure, I think its nice looking, but I don’t like it as much as other supercars.

should have just said it that way to begin with…

I don’t mean to come off as a dick, that’s just a pet peeve on car forums. Whenever someone posts a $150,000+ car there is always a handful of people who will say they would rather spend that money on some other car/something else.