BMW M3 /3 series Roll Bar

4 point, welded together, but ready to be bolted in. Have all mounting plates and will fit in with a few hour install. Works with stock seats, not sure how it will fit with stock headliner, as I didnt have one.
Vey nice.
$275.00

will it fit 4 door?

No fuckin clue… come try!

i would, but my bimmer will be in the garage for probably another month. i guess if you still have it by then, i would try. what brand is it? or custom made?

No idea, but the guy who sold me the car in Santa Cruz wants it back bad, says its the best one of the several he installed. Its not weak…thats for sure.

It fits in a 4 door. It just sits 4-5 inches behind the b-pillar in the sedan.

in that case, very interested. just need some time to come up with the $.

i take payments… 1/2 now half within a month… i dont do excuses though

lol… well i will def. see what i can do. just filed for bankruptcy, and one creditor locked up my checking account which has $1,100 in it. hopefully it’ll get released cuz i want the bar, amongst other things. my only concern, is will it fit in through the doors? the 4 doors are obviously gonna be harder to finagle it in through than the coupe.

Dude… I cant in good concience sell a car part to someone who just filed! Get your shit together!

i filed because of what my kids mother did to me. she left me with a $1,500+ phone bill, which i could not pay. i also get child support taken directly out of my paycheck. after paying for all my expenses, support, etc, i was slowly falling behind, and it was totally beyond my control. the albany county SCU owes me close to $800.00 might i add. my credit rating was very close to an 800 before this mishap. i am a responsible person who was dealt a bad hand. i was never late on any of my bills or anything at all. now i am left with no choice, and i have to start over. totally not my fault. believe me, you think i’m just sitting here and not trying to get my shit together? thanks for your understanding.

Ahhh…women… fuk them…in that case its all free…come get it…well…except the roll bar…one time low price to you $199 !

See, I shouldnt have judged. Sorry dude!

thanks for seeing eye to eye with me. hopefully will have the $ for the bar, and i’ll give you a call about the other stuff. thanks again dude.

Anytime bro

hi, ive been trying to get ahold of ya to buy the cage. Im not sure if you recieved my PM or not, but ill take the cage. im in buffalo and ineed it asap. please contact me at jfdmas@yahoo.com or call me at 716-491-5921 my name is john. thanks.

Im out of town for a day two. I’ll call ya when im back.

have the $ in hand, and want the bar. please call me when you are back in town.

thanks.