BMW M50 Running Take-Out (1994)

I’m pulling the engine and transmission out of my 94 E36 Coupe. It is being sold complete with uncut harness, ECU (no EWS), exhaust manifold, accessories. Price is $800 but I am open to offers. I’d be willing to trade too for some components for my E30 V8 swap. Let’s make a deal. The engine and transmission set is located in Fairport, NY. The motor has 177K miles on it and the transmission has less. I cannot deliver (sold my truck last year.)

Heck you can even have the M3 exhaust that is still on the car for an additional $100.

And then there is the shell of an E36 Coupe in white that could become an excellent track or drift car. We can talk about that after the lump is sold.

Items I am looking for towards trade are (in any combination plus cash) :

-Mishimoto Z3M Radiator (MMRAD-CON-99X) in almost perfect used shape (no damage, even folded over fins are too much) or new (preferably.)

-Type 188 2.93 LSD in good clean shape, nothing seized with rust or grinding or clicking. slip mechanism must work.

-Stainless exhaust tubing 2.5 inch

-Four matched 225/50R16 tires in great shape. (All seasons preferred)

-JBRacing Part Number 520-150-240 Flywheel for BMW E39 (if brand new unused it would be a one to one trade, if used, it must be in rebuildable shape and would require cash in addition)

-E36 328 OEM Clutch kit (must be new)

-E39 BMW 525TDS motor mounts, Part Number (2211109424) must be new

-E30 Late Valence and Plastic Bumpers (complete, preferably in Schwarz [black])

-E30 Dashboard (black, clean, no cracks or damage)

-E30 Sport Seats for a Coupe (black, clean, not abused)

-16 inch SPAL fan (thin is preferable)

id be interested in the shell. can you get some pics for me?

Sure thing. I’ll post them after lunch.

Pics.

Pics again.