1993 BMW E36 325i 4 door for trade

Looking to trade my E36 finally. I feel like I have had my fun with it and I am looking to move onto something else. I will be sad to see it go. Since I have owned it almost everything has been gone over/ replaced. The car originally came from Arizona and made its way to Buffalo and a few other NYspeeders.

1993 325i
Gransilber Metallic
4 Door sedan
Factory 5 speed
186xxx
Burns no fluid at all. Doesn’t leak a drop of anything. Shifts perfect. LSD works perfect.

Overview of car:
2.5L I6 M50B25
K&N Intake system with new filter
Fresh tune up
All new synthetic fluids (diff, trans, engine oil, coolant)
New front lower arms with ball joints
New front lower control arm lollipop bushings
New front links
New front and rear brakes with performance pads
New outer tie rods
Bilstein HD front struts and rear shocks (like new)
Tein springs
Polyurethane Rear trailing arm bushings
New diff bushings
Rear sub frame reinforment plates
New rear bushings for knuckle
Newer Eagle GT tyres on OEM BMW wheels
Recently added black heated sport leather interior (full swap)
Factory LSD
Underneath stripped and painted
Aftermarket CD player (pioneer)
ZHP shift knob
I can add Kosei K1’s with new Hankook tyres for extra

The bad:
Rust spot on driver rear quarter (only spot on entire car, not a spec anywhere else)
Needs driver window motor
Half the cluster has bad bulbs that will need to be replaced. Minor dings and dents that are expected for a 1993, but nothing major.

I maintain my cars very well and I am super anal about them. Mechanically the car is near perfect. With some TLC it will be up to par. I have 5 cars and do not have time to do what I really want to this car.

I am looking for mainly RWD cars. Nothing American unless its something older. I will entertain all offers. I don’t really want to add cash on top. I would also trade for bikes (older the better). The best way to reach me is on here or my cell phone. 7164442895. I am not in a rush to get rid of it.

Great car! Have seen it pleanty of times. What’s the specs on the kosei k1’s?

16x7. Not 100% sure on the offset. Tyres are 225/50/16

Crap.

have any interest in any of the bikes I have listed for sale on here? I have three bikes in the $1200-1500 range…all 70’s era bikes.

No thank you. Cool bikes though. I would be interested in semi modern Hondas and what not.

Text me some pics.

i smell heaters

Woof

I will also trade for a truck

Trade for the truck I just posted? I’ll be getting picks tomorrow.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?241679-98-F-250-5.4-auto-4x4&p=3494001#post3494001

No thank you. Looking for a Chevy/ foreign truck. With the issues it has it wouldn’t be worth much to me. Thanks for the offer.

If you need a truck that looks nice this isn’t the one. It’s a straight up work horse, at this point it’s just for doing actual truck stuff. Fair enough.

I have an eclipse too that I’d trade.

No thank you.