1993 BMW 325i, 5-speed, 4 door

Like the title says up for sale is a 1993 BMW 325i:

-165k miles
-grey
-5 speed and holds strong
-4 door
-Kenwood headunit with ipod hook up
-power everything(locks, windows, seats, sunroof, mirrors)
-all power stuff works
-interior is grey and “dove”
-body is in good shape, very minimal rust
-just needs front ball joints, thats it. besides that car runs extremely strong
-will include 4 extra tires to replace the ones that are on it and a brand new angel eye kit given to me for the car

Price is sold. Please no trades. Acquired it on a trade from dirtye30 and am now looking to move this quick to buy a winter car that I have my eyes on. Any questions pm, post or call 716-998-4543. Thanks

-Steve

A better winter car than this ?!?!?!?

trade, for a vw?

it may seem dumb but youll approve once you see it trust me :wink: i want a truck for the winter

no thanks sir, i have the car i want. i wont be taking trades on this

I’m interested only If you give me a deal on this+Lincoln+Exploder.

deal. $10k takes all three, come get them!!!

Clean looking e36

fuckindawnsie

not kidding when i say i want this gone quick, lets move it this week. someone make a deal!

man it seems like that color is really popular lately. my dads car, my cousin just bought a '92 earlier in the summer, and my other cousin just bought a '93 the other day. every car is a 4 door in grey. what the hell, lol.

cant go wrong picking up one of these for a driver, theyre great cars.

What color is the interior?

Where’s the rust?

1st pic, you can kind of make out what looks like a bit on the rear quarter?

like a cream color??

and yep thats where it is, about 2" or less

the interior on that car is grey and “dove”

okay cool, thanks. added to the original post

My computer makes it look really white. How’s the drivers seat? I see the armrest rip, anything on the driver seat? I’m going to check out a truck this weekend, if that falls through I’ll get in contact with you.

its definitely not white but your right the pics do make it look that way. the arm rest is ripped, the driver seat is cracked but isnt horrible but i was never planning on replacing it but i love the power everything and it was supposed to be for winter anyway. ill pm you now in regards to it.

i am looking to move this by the end of the week so dont be afraid to make an offer

eek!

yeah son :frowning: