1993 E36 BMW 325i Sedan

Putting up my 93 325i. It’s kinda haggard but I’d drive it across the country without a worry.

185k miles
Looking for $1700 with pictured winter wheels or $2200 with both sets of wheels.

It’s lowered on ebay springs and has a k&n intake.

New in past 1.5 years: pads, pad sensors, rotors, front lower control arms, lollipops, sway bar end links, shocks and struts, rear strut tower reinforcement plates, valve cover gasket, alternator, battery, clutch throwout bearing, drive shaft guibo, ddm tuning hid kit but one of the high beams is out. It had the metal impeller water pump already when I bought it.

Issues and annoyances: headliner sags. driver door panel is shitty like every other e36 ever so I screwed it on. driver power window motor is on it’s way out. It will go down then stop and go down some more after you punch it, lol. The passenger window motor will only go down so I just unplugged it. The sunroof will open and close but it hits that plastic wind deflector thing on the way back, I read that it can be adjusted up but I don’t care enough to do it. I’m fairly certain the rtabs are beat as there is a rear end noise when I make sharp very low speed turns off the throttle. Sounds like it could use new rear upper shock mounts. Lifters tick for the first couple seconds on cold startup.

Cool stuff: has lsd, you shift your own gears.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/ieatpaint315/BMW/DSCF3093.jpg

Summer wheels

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/557770_3872153757730_298618009_n.jpg

Link to the album - http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ieatpaint315/library/BMW

No trades, unless you want to trade cash.

Ryan
585-355-5012
I live in North Buffalo area and work in Amherst. The car can be shown most any time.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

oh, winter wheels are rattle canned black and the summer wheels are rattle canned gunmetal. Valve cover cover is rattle canned green. Black spray paint can be included if flaking green isn’t your thing.[COLOR=“Silver”]

:tup:

I used to see you driving up and down main all the time, looks good cruising!

Nice looking car. No rust?

I only ever see it in your drive way looks good sitting still :tup:

Looks solid for the money :tup:

There’s some rust on the driver rear 1/4 that is through the panel and some on the edge of the trunk that is not through. I’ve photographed the 1/4 rust in the photobucket album.

Thanks, it’s a head turner for sure. I get a lot of comments on it. The ride is actually pretty darn good for cheap ebay springs.

kind of late for me to text tonight, but I want to come pick this up from you asap. do you have the title in hand ready to go?

Sure do.

solid deal right here. great buy for whoeever pics it up and def worth putting a few hundred into it to fix the minor issues.

I am interested. Can you please text me at 716.444.2895 if it isn’t sold yet.

I want this back lol

left you a Voicemail… good car for my sister ;x

Lol at punching the window!

got home late again…if you want txt me at 7163435166. ill forget or unable to look during the day but my friend wants it really not me. actually, fuck it. ill make her call or txt you tmrw while im at work if you still have it.

It’s sold.

Congrats!!

Saw it at the Texas Roadhouse yesterday!!

Thanks, just dropped the car off. It’s in good hands.

We were going to go over and see you because Sharlyn saw you walk by but we had to run.