flip out touch screen dvd/cd player
newer tires
10 disc cd changer
new battery

the bad-
few small dings on hood
driver side fender has a nice dent
car overheats

im not sure what the overheating problem is cause i honestly just dont have the time to mess around with it. anyone who wants to see it just let me know. the cars located in lancaster at my shop.

craigslist ad with pics --> http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1281461714.html

ahhh too bad its auto lol

GLWS

That is a pretty sweet whip for the price. What do you think is causing the overheating issues? headgasket? or some of the other more common cooling issues with them?

Are thermostats a likely culprit for overheating issues with these cars?

Miles? I didn’t see that in the ad.

1000 cash now

Replace the cooling system (requried anyways) or the head gasket (not a hard job)… drive it… my only concern would be if/when it overheated, how long was it driven for?

Mileage?

i forgot to add that the mileage is 225,700. which for a well maintained bmw aint all that bad. and my reason for not wanting to work on it is that i got my own car im trying to finish and 2 or 3 other ones at my shop and honestly dont have the time to screw around with changing anything which is why im letting it go cheap.

From owning one of these, only cooling issues they have was the waterpump with a plastic impeller shatters it will take out the cooling fan. And the t-stat housing was made of plastic so they tended to crack. Which in turn if overheated for a sometime they do blow HG’s. Its a good deal for a e36. Glws.

Too bad I’m not closer this would be mine! GLWTS

bump cars still here

Car is very clean! It runs and drives good for the miles. Glws

bump someone give him a grand for the car so he can buy my truck!!

change the thermostat and water pump sell for 2k >>> PROFIT!!

DOO IT

BUMP they will prob take $900

600 Cash, serious offer

i thought the plastic impeller wheel problem was only a 95 m3 issuse…

i had a 93 325i with over 214K miles… and it ran strong…

attention E30 owners… this might make a good car to buy for an M50 swap + part the rest.

Ugh… if only I had a place to keep it

SOLD $800

thanks guys