BMW parts. Where to get them? Dealer or online?

I need a couple things for my 99 528i. coolant bleeder screw, PN 17111712788 and valve cover gasket. anyone know a local dealer that doesn’t charge crazy prices for parts? if not ill prolly just order online.

rockauto.com I have yet to find better prices then there.

pelicanpart.com
bavauto.com
realoem.com
turnermotorsports.com

the ones I have heard of in my obsession with getting a 3 series someday. I am sure I had more saved but I reformatted my HD and forgot to save my favorites

http://www.getbmwparts.com/

/Thread…

Tischer>*

Start here www.realoem.com and find what you need. Any of those sites are good. If you email them they can cut you a break on higher prices. Talk to Andy at Towne BMW too. If you tell him you saw it cheaper and name the price he can drop it sometimes to less than other places charge with shipping, and you get it in 2 days.

tischer, thats the one I knew I forgot

Use RealOEM to look up the parts you need, then call tisher and order them. Great guys, fast shipments, always great to deal with.

autohausaz.com is where i try to order all my parts.

+1
Evan @ Tischer will beat virtually any other price you can find.

tischer…

ive ordered tons of parts from them… they are always the cheapest… sometimes cheaper then non OEM parts (m3 ignition coils)

I have paid less at Tischer then I could get the parts at advanced with my commercial account

Why am i just finding out about Tischer now… do they have E30 stuff?

Yes they do. Kind of an annoying site to navigate though.

Fuckdamnit. I have been buying bmw parts for the last 3.5 years. I’m done now.

They are dirt cheap for E30 parts