Good sites to get OEM VW parts?

Looking to replace my brakes (Rotors and Pads). Any good sites to get OEM VW parts at a good price?

ECStuning?
or just get stuff from advance auto.

germanautoparts.com

That’s the one I was thinking of. ECS is expensive.

Good site… looks like new rotors and pads will only cost me about 200 bucks!! That’s better than the 700 they quoted me at the dealership for parts and labor.

Front disc, vented, 11.3 inch (288mm), 5 lug. Priced individually, order 2 for a pair. Stock original equipment disc. $57.33 each

Brake pad set, Jurid. Original equipment replacement pads. Front, set of 4 pads. Pads have wear sensors, one set required per car. $49.80

http://www.audiporschevwparts.com/ :tup:

I usually use germanautoparts or worldimpex.

I usually get the Mintex Red box pads for a little more money than the stockers. They seem to bite decent for the wear you get from them.

Dan

ftw

If you were local, I could match that $200 figure, using OEM Brembo rotors, and OEM Pagid pads. I assume it would be a bit of a trek from MD?

I will be in Buffalo over Xmas… maybe I can wait.:eekdance:

i used mjmautohaus to get my clutch setup, not bad

germanautoparts.com = excellent imo, if you live around here everything you order takes like a day to get to your door. My buddy orders from there all the time.

Good to know.
Only reason I was still using ecs from time to time was shit got here next day shipped ground.