Where and what should i get for my breaks!?!?

Hey guys,
I’m replacing my pads and rotors all around for the first time on my 91. And I really don’t know where I should get them from, or what I should get for that matter.
I’m located in Burlington so something close would be great but I am willing to drive a bit out to find a great place.
I would like a quality pad and rotor with better performance then economy crap, but I would like to keep it at around $320 with taxes in and everything.
I have been told that hawk pads are great but I am having a little trouble finding them in Canada.
And I am not sure about drilled and slotted rotors, I think they look awesome but I am not going to the track and they may be a little out of my price range.

I just got off the phone with places like partsorce and napa and I was quoted for around $250, but I don’t know if manufactures like wagner or dina are any good.
Also, is the stuff on ebay any good?

Any help would be very helpful, because I really don’t know what to look for when it comes to breaks and this post will basically determine what I get.

Thanks.

EBC slotted + dippled rotors and hawk pads 4 corners on a 1995 ran my sister just under $700… stock replacment

You get what you pay for, if you are hard on your brakes and you buy economy you can expect them to be warped within 8 months.

have you searched? this has been covered, in this very tech section more than once.

“have you searched? this has been covered, in this very tech section more than once.”

yaa sorry about that one, but i could not find anything on where the best place to find the parts i needed.

i really don’t know much about breaks, so im just trying to get all the info i can.

any specialty shops i should know about? in burlington or the GTA?

dont buy economy if you like braking hard. because thats not what there for.

i dont know much about hawk pads or hawk vs. EBC greens…
but i liked the greens for daily driving, they last long, no dust, grab hard. assuming you get the EBC rotors that S13gg suggested…

do it right the first time.

Send Ahmed a PM. He’ll tell you what kind of brakes you should get. His name on the board is a_ahmed.

Not to nitpick but this should be stopped before it spreads. It’s ‘brakes’ not ‘breaks’.

nice touch…