New pads and rotors

I need new pads and rotors for my 94 civic, any recommendations on pads, I had AEM pads and they were alright they never gave me any problems…anyone ever use any others?

Since I need new rotors is it worth getting crossed drilled/slotted rotors? $138 for Brembo crossed drilled/slotted rotors for the front.

I run Hawk HPS pads on both of my cars with brembo OE rotors. Slotted/drilled are a waste to me. Most the time they either crack or warp, less you like the look of them then go for it. If you want a little harder pad with the Hawks you can jump up to the HP+‘s, but they seem to work better with Honda brakes that arn’t my puny 9’ rotors. During autox i’d lock up HP+'s all the time, but on the street I liked them.

I have power slot rotors and EBC Green pads…

just get brembo blanks…i’ve never had problems with them

bendix ceramics (CT-3) work decent…
i’m gonna try Satisfied GranSports for my next pad.

i alway hear decent things about Hawk pads too.

brembo has pads now but they seem a bit pricy.

I have cross drilled rotors, powerslot i think with carbon ceramic pads from nopi. no problems here. i just have to get new rear rotors now lol

drilled/slotted rotors are pretty much useless for street. a lot of race teams dont use them so what does that tell ya?

brembo blanks and axxis ultimates is my suggestion. those are their top of the line pads though, if you’re looking for more of a street driving pad, look into their metal master pads.

i have brembo slotted / drilled on my car with mintex pads… awesome setup… jenn’s care has brembo solids and mintex pads… another great setup…

for a fact though, my car bites a lot harder than hers, once they heat up, with the same amount of pedal…

I am very happy with my NON drilled and slotted rotors…