Willing to pay someone to put Audi A4 brakes on

My brother has a 2005.5 A4 2.0T Quattro that needs brake pads installed at all 4 corners. I am looking for someone who has Audi experience that can install pads with their eyes closed. Please post here or PM me with a price for you to do the work, I have a garage here or you can use your garage.

I am also looking for a quality brake pad for the car that isn’t too outrageous on pricing. The car is only daily driven with no excessive overuse like most of us. I would greatly appreciate any links or ideas for where to find good options. I am thinking German Auto Parts off the top of my head, thoughts?

edit: As I’m posting this I realized I pretty much should have just called Tom (1stGen). So Tom, stop by when you’re up in cp or I’ll call you.

PM pete, FN Skanks

AMD

Harbor freight caliper tool for $20.
EBC pads, with sensors (if the car has them).
remove 2 plastic caps on the back.
remove the 2 allen head bolts/caliper sliders.
remove caliper
remove the retaining spring on the outside caliper/pad
remove old pads.
reverse order.

Proceed to bed in new pads.

I appreciate this but physically can’t work on the car right now or I would.

Jon, call me and setup a time. I have no problem breaking away from the work here for a little bit to assist you and your brother.

If your brother is just doing daily driving with moderate sport cruising a decent set of mintex reds will suffice just fine on that car. GAP stocks them…

PM sent AH

I use Pagid pads in my car. I really like those after driving around with them for a while. They dust a pretty good amount, but overall they perform great! i have RS 4-2-1 street compound.

for an everyday driver mintex redbox + brembo or ATE rotors.

Try ECSTUNING. I got some ceramic pads on there for the jetta that were pretty cheap. The shipping on them was quick as well.

dude, German Autoparts is way cheap and they are on Rt-9. same day, no waiting and youre supporting a local business.

I have done Germanautoparts in the past. The guy there used to work at my old job. I used them for the k04 fittings/gaskets/map/maf. I bought a whole bunch of stuff up there. Some stuff they had was about the same price with shipping on sites. Not sure about brakes pads but you can try.

same price with shipping. yes. thats because you arent paying tax on ECS. dont know about you, but id rather look at the product im buying before i buy it. and eCS has went down the drain in recent years too. GAP FTW.

True

I have ATE in the back and Zimmerman upfront. Great stuff, I’d recomend either one.

Car already done and driving again.

Yes car is done and loving life again. Thanks again to Boxersix for the work, quality as always. I am now more fired up to see Boxersix’s projects finished, we are in for some very cool stuff.

(went with mintex red from GAP, can’t beat supporting a good local business)