BMW S1000RR for sale - 28 of them....

All school bikes from CSS. Apparently they change out their entire fleet every two years so they are selling all their current fleet now. If you are looking for a S1000RR for track or street, this could be a good buy.

Bike #25 is the most valuable among all the bikes that’s for sure. :rofl

Enjoy!

Yes, 28 BMW S1000RR’s. The California Superbike School is switching out its fleet as is does every two years. Mileage ranges from very high (+/-25,000) to very low (+/-2,000). Prices are still being set but are going to be competitive (low blue book range). These bikes are available in track trim or with all the new street bodywork put back on.

DON’T PM ME. Call the mechanic at the Superbike School. His name is Will. The office number is 323-224-2734

Let him know you are interested and he will put you on the “interested” list. As soon as the bikes are valued, you will be called and given the options on prices, mileage, colors, and delivery dates.

source: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=19863

hmm, wonder how they would handle shipping

How would you guys feel about buying one of these bikes? thrashed on their whole life…but probably well maintained, and that’s what they were built for…right?

Trashed?? As if you are implying all the used bikes on CL is not being trashed…:rofl

At least I know none of these bikes have been stunted, stoppie and wheelie by someone either who knows or have no clue what they are doing. All maintained by a master mechanic rather than backyard DIY service.

I will have more faith on their 25000k tracked bike than pretty much anything on CL. All their bike are full option complete with DTC, QS and ABS.

tHrashed, not trashed lol

but yea I had a similar viewpoint

Oh, LOL. Sorry.

Mike, give them a call. DO IT!! :ahh:rofl

Holy fuck that thing is nice.

bike is so sick but its LOOT

its loot comes from the guy whos buried in a supra?

I know next to nothing about bikes, but that looks BA for sure.

Also you wont have some chodebubble lying to you about the bikes history. Im sure everything is documented.

SHUT UP GREG

mr.2bike1000ccwhereuat

I’m Guessing shipping would be around 500 dollars and the bike it’s self under 10k. All and all for a well maintained S1000RR I’d say it was a steal IMO.

Who are you?

I mean welcome to the site and all but your first post should be an introduction!

Sorry for the lack of introduction, I’m a long time Guest who decided to join today. I often find people pay the “New member” Threads no mind unless it’s a woman. So why bother with the red tape?

eh sometimes, its just nice to know who the new guy is, do you know anyone on the site? Either way I hope you have a good sense of humor b/c you will need it on here.

He likes Gundam, hes alright in my book. :lol DeathScythe FTW

I think I remember him from either R6 forum or r6 message net…:ponder

I am old school RX-78 for me.

Calm down greg… he is another yamaha rider. We are taking over Shift now. lol. He came over the bridge from R6forum