BMX enter

I knew it was going downhill right when they bought the wrong type of dirt for the trails.

I think you need more than 2 jumps to have trails, yay contest double. I remember back in the day WoW had “trails” but they were always under construction and you weren’t allowed to look at them. Fuckingjoke

That was probably because kids that were close to the owners wanted trails for themselves… idk if thats true but i was never a fan of wow

yeah I don’t think B3 ever had the “trails” open. They started having holes in the ramps…

The trails were never opened they were never even packed,formed, or anything.

They had the start ramp built…that was about it, and 2 mounds of dirt…I was looking forward to them too.

Here is one of my friends doing a backflip on a scooter at B3:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/Thorguitarist/DanBackflip.jpg

well they couldnt do anything with all the dirt because they wrong dirt was ordered. It was unshapeable and undrideable with all the rocks and what not in the dirt.

i forgot how much i dont like parks and i also forgot how much i suck. lol. it was only 7 bucks so not that big of a deal. ill keep to the streets.

i think i would of rather went snowboarding. like at some school or just a hill someplace and built some jumps in the snow. ill take hiking for a few good jumps then riding the lift to hit rock hard landings. i hate that.

Its only been open for 5 years but if you say so.