BMX enter

so i took a random vacation day with nothing planned and i am bored out of my mind, thinking of going to xtreme wheels on hertle. im really not that great of a rider, but its only like ten bucks.

anyone want to meet me there? i could be there at like 530.

you can ride bmx at extreme wheels now?

ugh when i rode bmx it was driving down to springville for the closest park :frowning:

you always could

yea i was there this summer. as long as it doesnt get flooded with little kids its not that bad of a place to ride. the one in springville was decent till it burnt down lol

world of wheels!

i remember driving by there, there was still like the burned down rubble from the building there a few years ago haha

World of wheels was a shithole. All the good skateparks are in ohio, chenga and rays are so fucking good.

I’m like 95% sure you couldn’t when it first opened… A friend had their birthday party there… and I had to go back to the days of fruit booting it.

This must have been 10-12 years ago…

ive ridin x wheels for years if i wasnt going to the sabres game id meet ya how about setting something up in the next couple weeks

chenga 1 closed

I’m well aware, chenge 2 and chenge 59 are still open.

alright, im out. i have a beat up white haro flair… someone come show me some sweet tricks.

you mean chenga 2 and 1.5?

im gonna start going next week again ill have a black sunday frame and the rest of my parts are black

we are both wrong, its chenga 57:)

http://www.chenga.cc/

well its known as chenga 1.5 but eh who cares lol the kentucky outside park is my all time favorite and x dreams in rochester the dudes there are real cool to ride with such a good scene there

Shit…I’ll have to dust off the Condor.

you could ride bmx at xtreme wheels forever

i just ride street i dont feel like dealing with the emo kids at x-wheels

I wish B3 was still open…allow they didn’t really take care of the park.

They took care of the park until the owner maurice knew it was going downhill.

while it clearly was the best park in the area, it wasn’t very fun. Too much pedaling to hit shit and bees everywhere.