BMX frame + parts

wanna get rid of my Macneil Whitton frame if anyone on here might want a new bike frame or knows someone lookin

fire engin red Macneil Whitton frame
20" TT, 13.25" rear end slammed
mid BB (will come with the BB and spindel for profile cranks)
integrated headset cups, youll need a campe style headset
is drilled for fly guri gyro tabs
custom super cool stickers lol its in really good shape i didnt ride it too often and i dont ride hard street so the chain stays are pretty clean and not dented- frame is square and rides perfect

for a cost ill toss in the full set of profile cranks- 175mm in white
also have white S&M pitch fork lxts. bike looks pretty hot all white and red.

i have other stuff id part with if you’r intrested

ill let the frame and BB go for $150 firm
if u want the crank set up and fork aswell ill drop it all for $300

PM if u have any Q’s or whatever
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/TerribleOne86x/dope-1.jpg

wtf please tell me your getting another bike

OMG are you pro!!!

im so effin pro

talked to kevin porter the other day- locked in on a freshy fresh brand new Fly Pantera +parts so this lil red guy can go. it would look good on my wall though next to my old pantera and the T1…

plus red/white is soooooooo last year

not really. this bikes to little for me and i want something a bit longer.

FYI
i’d part with my wheel set for… $350
it is a profile mini SS cassette/ some rim i cant recall… Jim hooked it up from the sunday shop a few months ago i relaced it and its tough as nails… survived 720’s all weekend at woodward still straight as an arrow. and an old factory sun race wheel up front, matte black and clean. perfectly straight and very strong. that’ll come with a 28-10 drive set up, got a fresh profile driver on there when i relaced the wheel and a Tree sprocket. ill even throw in my KMC h/d 410 chain for kicks.

AND WHERES YOUR BIKE HMMMMMMMMMMMMM? did u put the forks i gave you on yet! haha come on get ur shit together brahhh… me and kelly are goin back to woodward maybe march- $250 for fri sat and sunday… you know you want in.

omg count me in !!! seriously im in