BMX bike partout

im parting out my complete bike right now… or buy the whole thing for… lets say 375 (or talk me down) . the whole thing back in the day cost me probably over 900 to build.

edit(im def parting out, unless someone comes quick to get it, so im putting up prices for all the parts)

the bike:
frame, standard sta ($100)
crank, EDIT: original Primo PowerBite cranks with 22mm solid spindle ($50)
rim, alex triple wall rear with primo wall tire ($50 for this and rim below+tires)
rim, sun bfr front with dirt tire
chain, kink (the big street chain) ($10)
sprocket, animal i think? ($10)
freewheel, big tooth one make for kink chains ($10)
stem, sharp something? ($30)
handlebars, s&m smalls i think (maybe mediums idno comes with grips) ($40)
seat post, primo rod ($15)
headset, primo gorilla bottom, tank top ($20)
forks, s&m ditchforks ($35)
pegs, kink i think? (just on left side) ($5)
brakes, dirty harry lever, steel braided cable, i forget what brakes there are, they were good tho. (25 whole system)
seat, haro mirra or something? its ripped up anyways. (free)

this is all out of memory, so if you want me to double check on something let me know and ill pull it out of my closet. ill give it a week or so then decide to part it out. i can take pics to if anyone is interested… but that will have to wait cuz im at work now.

MArk those cranks are the original Primo PowerBite cranks with 22mm solid spindle.

its matt :slight_smile: but ok yea that sounds about right. ill update thanks.

Interested in the handlebars and the forks. Are the forks 1" or 1 1/8"?? Also can you take some pics of the above two and the wheels?

Thanks.

Trumpnet, stem and fork are 1 1/8" threadless. The STA was never offered in 1"

ill trade u a 2006 DK six pack for the whole bike?

haha this bike actually began as a dk eight pack, after breaking/replacing parts, then eventually getting a new frame, i think the only remaining dk part is the seat post clamp haha.

but thanks for the offer but im just lookin to get ride of it cuz i dont ride anymore, and i have to many hobbies. im shrinking my hobbies down to snowboarding and autoX. i never find time to bmx anymore.

Thanks dyingwish… In that case just pics of the bars and wheels, I’ll just get my rusted out forks powdercoated.

You say you snowboard. I have one with boots and bindings… Interested in a swap of any kind?

how much for the stem and pedals?

just as a side note. today was really nice for riding. brought out the mtn. bike. bump for a good bike

well i dont need another board or boots (i got two boards and 4 pairs of boots in my closet) but i am kinda lookin for a set of bindings for my backup board depending on what kind they are… pm me so i can keep this focused to my bike.

and to everyone:
and ill start thinkin up prices for parts… but im gonna give it a few days incase i can get ride of the whole bike at once! that would be easiest for me.

ha still got a nice scar on my leg when i snapped a pair

sta was my favorite frame

only cracked one!

one!!! u pussy!

BUMP for a great bike!

ill admit that and the first run of the bennet bike that i got i dindt break

i still have my federal bennet. complete

i gave the s&m one to lil georgie

trade for mountain bike? haha, i always wanted a standard too…rode a DX SOB frame with whatever else i wanted on it, had a specialized TJ bike, couple haro’s couple of Hoffmans, had a federal too

ok i need money, so im parting the bike. i decided a while ago to ride again, but now i want everything gone, so all original listed parts are still here. tell me what ur interested in and ill take pics and well work out a price.

Looking for wheels/tires/crank/handlebar prices… Pics if you can. PM me or e-mail me dannythekid@comcast.net

trying to put my diamondback back together for next summer on the cheap. I won’t low ball but work with me.

Are the wheels sealed bearings? If so what is the price?

yes they are sealed. i emailed 4doors5gears as $50 front and back wheels with tires and intertubes.

the front is normal size axle, the back is oversized. front tire a pretty bald dirt tire, the rear is a near brand new cond primo wall.

will take lower for most stuff. best offers!