Heads Up; Schubeck Racing is OUT OF BUSINESS

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:4,topic:28980"”]

with boost?

[/quote]

Nope, not yet. some recent changes to the engine package (2008 oiling system prototype upgrades…dont ask how I have parts for a car that isnt even in production yet…) have deemed it necessary to redesign the Paxton Blower brackets from scratch as the timing cover on my engine is no longer a 2003-2006 configuration, it is 2008. Nothing a little time with the CAD program wont fix. Hopefully mid-July for boost, but I cant turn down the additional oiling volume that the new system can supply at this time, its much more important as I was “safe” at best before with all the additional galleries added- and a blower would compound that problem both in stress and in oil volume requirement.

At this point, I couldnt care less as long as I can DRIVE it. I would rather have it take longer to get boosted and be 110% than a half-ass job I am going to have to modify again later. There is simply too much money in this engine to take any chances. Everything should start coming together nicely, as the last big peice of the puzzle that is keeping this thing from being driveable is finally due on the 18th of this month.