WTB: Bmx Parts

So after long consideration I think Im going to start putting my bike back together. But over the years alot of parts I had laying around have gone missing So I am in need of some various items:

Handle Bars: Preferably S&M slam bars
Forks: Preferably something light
Cranks: Does anyone have a set of profiles laying around (looking for 180mm)
Wheel set: 36H or 48H just let me know what you have

I know there are alot of former and current riders on the board. So just let me know what you have even if its not on the list. Thanks -Paul

Oh one last thing I need a broken chromoly frame with a 1 1/8" steer tube the frame that Im building is a bit of a project.

HA my Diamondback doesn’t fit any of this… but if you give me a few bucks you can have it. A simple call can change the steer tube to 1-1/8"

PM dyingwish. he’s always got something for everybody. he’s like a pack rat, but with cool stuff

Im sure he’ll post in here soon enough

I have a 21" T1 Barcode, and 48h Primo Hula Hoops laced to Odyssey cassettes. I’ll sell both pretty cheap. They’re just collecting dust.

As far as frames I got it covered Im going to use my Reynolds racing, however the reynolds only has a 1" steer tube and no cantilever or 990 mounts. So I either have to change the steer tube or adapt the top and bottom of the steer tube to accommodate 1 1/8" cups. The brake mounts Im not worried about they should be easy.

Yes I know this seems like alot of work for such an old bike, But out of all the bikes that Ive owned I liked this one the most.

Whatever BMX stuff you want, I’ll get it for cost…with the exception of Profiles…they don’t even offer thier dealers a discount.

I would not do the steerer conversion if I were you. In fact 99% of head tubes have converted to the Campagnolo integrated headsets or cupless designs…making the walls of the head tube the cups…stronger lighter blah blah.

The parts you want to make that particular bike ride worthy happen to be the priciest parts of the bike…these days you can buy a decent setup for about 350-400 total. That will include perks like 3pc cranks (with spanish/euro BB), integrated threadless HS, double walled 36/48h wheels, 4130 chromoly frame/forks/bars. My cost on a bike like that is about 20% lower than retail (not much markup on that stuff). PM me or call and figure it out.

What options are there for a 1" steer tube? I’m having this issue on my Diamondback, and I’d love to put it back together with modern stuff (threadless fork, 3 pc crank etc etc) because I love the frame.

Sorry to jack your thread Paul (actually I’m not really sorry, FO)

lol. PM’d

i searched through all the boxes of parts and no cracks,well one broken redline crank and a broken profile crank ha…

sorry gave most of that shit away…

Spangler break a crank? Unpossible.

got a set of odessey hazard cassete wheels a set of profiles 180 with a american bottom bracket …eastern bars …got a set of pitch forks and a set of something else …casket stem …primo seat …chris king sealed headset …come pick it up

hey bro i have some parts from an 2007 specialized fuse 3 laying around… frame,bars,stem,forks,3peice cranks,headset… or i have a 2008 kink whip i can sell ya for $200 call me if you want them… 724-980-8129

you still have that barcode???

i went riding the other day and yup you guessed my federal is fucked…i got a hairline crack under the front steerer tube…and i gave all my other frames away…

i got a bunch of shit too hahaha. some og solid hella light cranks with a 1 inch spindle : )