Anyone here ride/know anyone that rides BMX?

Bought some new stuff, so this stuff has to go -

21" T-1 Barcode frame. Raw/cleared, no dents. Some nicks/scratches - $150

Custom wheelset. Primo 48h Hula hoops, chrome rear, black front rim, laced to Odyssey Hazzard cassette’s, black rear, silver front, 14mm. Chrome/black criss-crossed spokes. Looks badass.

Not sure what to ask, but I’ll take offers.

K2 fork, no idea what it came off of, 990 bosses, 14mm, spray painted ghetto-fabulous gold - $15

Redline 14mm front sealed hub laced to Supra-E, some spokes/hub bent from grinding, still rides fine, rim is perfect - $20

Primo Hula Hoop laced to a 48h, sealed, rear 14mm Poverty hub. Good shape - $30

T-1 Gower Power 44t, black, great shape
Hoffman skull 38t, black, new
Solid 39t, black, great shape
-$10 a piece

Later,

Some nice parts. I’ll pass the word along.

Thanks. I’d appreciate it.

Just to update, the cranks/pedals and Alex wheelset are gone.

I will take less on the Barcode, too, if someone can’t come up with that much.

Bump from the dead. I still have the stuff listed.

is the hula hoop on the redline hub chrome?

both hubs in the wheelset 14mm?

I’m running black Big Citys on 48h high flange DK hubs, but I hate the braking on the black. Can’t stop. I run a 3/8" front, though.

Honestly, I don’t even remember on those wheels. I need to pull them out of the rafters. I’ll let you know tomorrow.

Cool. Let me know. I’ll probably just swap to the rims to my hubs since they’re still in good shape.

Any pics or anything? I can’t remember off hand what I need…

Make sure you have the ERTHO numbers for that particular hub and rim. I’ve been riding BMX for almost 15 years now, and with all the diff hub flange dimensions, and spoke hole depth, you run the risk of spoke lengths being wrong. It will make for a very weak wheel.

Bump on the T1, I rode a Progression for quite a while until Robo let and started Fit. Good company and products, besides who doesn’t love Taj.

x2

That’s about how long I’ve been riding. I’d put new spokes to it anyhow that are the proper length.

Super pro 48’s FTW!

My Big Cities have held up to alot, but I was stupid and bought black because “they looked cool”. Work fine for trails, but they are not great for braking.

I currently run a Drive in the rear, and Hazard light (drilled out between spokes) both 36’s of course. Munster_EK, you starting to feel of at the Park at all?
I’m 27 and I feel like a grampa sometimes with all these 15yr old shredders running around. When I was that age, finding a decent park within 300 miles as almost impossible (thanks Shimersville), now I ride about 6 different parks within 25 miles. I definaltey don’t feel old at six feet out though!

Depending on what hubs you’re running, I’ve got a couple wheel’s worth black spokes. I’ll measure when I get home. LMK if you need anything.

I lived In Latrobe for years, I wonder if I’ve met you Munster. Where do you normally ride?

my first wheels were black big city’s still on my dk. got smart, bought crome

Yea, so I completely forgot about this thread, sorry.

munster,

the redline 14mm has a chrome supra-e on it.

Yes, both axles in the Primo/Ody wheelset are 14mm, and I have some extra cogs to go with it, too.

Bump on everything else, someone buy the frame!

I think I may have stumbled onto someone who wants your frame. I’ll see him this weekend, so I’ll get back to you

Bump

Bump for good weather riding.