Bob fm 96.9

The only good thing about this station, very rarely commercials.

Too bad its all the music my parents listen too :down:

that station fuckign rocks i love it

BOB is gay

even my parents hate bob FM

bobFM’s arivival is one of the reasons i was pushed into buying Sirius

y108
The X
Froggy

i like the station and all but i am so sick of…

“Bob likes the big juicy cock, he doesnt mind having balls in his face”.

I think it’s an OK channel ( I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s so it’s my kinda music) but reception is here and there in the audi, it has this mmi (multimedia interface) and it shows the stations and it fades in and out a lot on the list…the station goes grey when there is no reception :dunno:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/Audi%20pics/mmi.jpg

annoying when there’s commercials on and I want to switch to that channel…

bob is better than the same songs over and over on DVE

No kidding, I take a little break from DVE, say 10 yrs, and it’s STILL THE SAME FUCKING SONGS. Argh. Top 40? It is in Pixburgh…

THE X, DVE, KROCK, and KISS FM are where it’s at.

Bob tries to appeal to everyone, yet appeals to no one. Or almost no one.

:bowrofl: :rofl:

Bob FM

Best Of Best :ugh2:

so “bob” doesnt have 9,000 songs he likes to play

What a JIP OFF, I want my minutes back :crying:

I HATE Bob FM. 96.9 is still programmed on my cars since I listened to it when it was a classic rock station…I get mad everytime I accidently switch to it.

This is why in car radios also play CDs. If you don’t like what is being beamed to you through the air load up a CD and quit your bitchin.

Or spend the 10 bucks a month on Siruis.

kiss blows… bobfm is good for hearing some 80’s pop song or AhhA every hour on the hour, but the original 96.9 was my favorite station :frowning: killer rock and now it’s back to DVE. cheap sunglasses or sultans of swing should be playing about now :eek4dance

decent station imo occasionally theres some good songs but ya mostly old stuff. its a station favorite at the smort38 residence :rofl:

LMAO rookee…you’re so right. WHY does DVE play cheesy, crap songs like “Cheap Sunglasses”?