Body/Paint Recommendations

I am in need of some suggestions as to where to take the Integra to have some bodywork and paint. There is a bit of a back story:

I was quoted a price for the work at a ^unnamed^ shop that I trusted. It took them three months to take it in, then 3.5 weeks to weld in the new front halves of the rear quarter. He then calls me to tell me he has some other stuff to do and won’t be touching my car for almost another 3 weeks or so. Needless to say I flipped out and took my car off his lot, and it will never go back there. Not only did he take three weeks to get one thing finished he didn’t even bother to do the rest of the shaving I has specified on the invoice.

I am tired of getting dicked around, I just want it done. Please let know about places you have EXPERIENCE with. Save your breath with the “I heard they are good” shit, it’s never true. I would like to drop it off to be finished this week if possible. I already missed last weekends event at Mid-Ohio, and I don’t want to miss more events this summer. Thanks guys.

Was this unnamed shop in Wexford??? I’ve herd simular stories.

No, Imperial.

volkers or talk to SP71Supra on here

talk to SP71Supra on here

I’m PM’ing him now, Thanks