body work

anyone good at minor body work… minor rust removal and things like that email, pm or txt me email:markstevens0390@gmail.com

post pix of rust spots and where do you live

Agreed… Pics and location are great starters.

I am almost ready to do welding for others. nice part about it is ill go to your house and do the work on the spot no need to go anywhere.

i am located in whitby… i will post some pics tonight. the body rust is minor though… wheel wells and door jams… also fabrication of rails that is MOST important. its hard to get pics of the rails but TRUST me they need work. i was thinking about getting premade fabrications through this website but i would still need someone that can weld so i figured i would try here on son

If you get the rails i can get the cleaning and welding done. I have all the tools for that.

but the rails are 250 plus shipping. wouldnt it be cheaper to just buy sheets of metal?

yeah it would be cheaper. if you want i could make some if you need them do you need drivers and passengers side?

yes for both please

Email me some picks of the rails and any spots that you want done. And we can go from there Kevin_rostant@hotmail.ca