Underbody repair help

hey i was just wondering if anyone knows good body shops to get my under body repaired.

i have alot of surface rust and just fix up my frame rails??

maybe a good sand blast and undercoat??

anyways if you can drop me a few numbers that would be great!

Me too

A lot of the time, what appears to be just surface rust is actually a hole… Take a screw driver and jab at some of the spots, I bet you go right through some.

i’d ask myself if it’s worth it before dumping probably the same amount into fixing rails/rust as you did on the car. i never seen it, but that’s what it sounds like. if you get a rustbucket make sure you can fix the rust yourself or have friends that can help or else you’re gonna wake up one day and realize you just spent several g’s fixing a rusted car when you could have spent the same amount of money on something in better condition with better parts.

hi…

I spent $200 bucks on my car so im thinking about it. Whats the best style of welding? I know some iron workers but im pretty sure thats arc welding and maybe over the top. I heard od “brais” welding or something like that? Not sure.

contact draggone if hes still around and s13counterpart as he posted above ^

Yup, shoot S13counterpart a PM, he’ll get you all fixed up.

And no, you wouldnt want to arc weld or braze your frame rails/floor. Mig’s usually the way to go for that kind of work.

Been trying to get a straight answer and contact person for this for months. Sharpe_corners gave me some good advice about it but im a dreamer who doesnt want to start over on another 240. Thanks guys

If you have seen pics of s13counterparts work, and considering this is some seriously structural shit, You would contact him.

Any links to good pics of his final products? Couldn’t really find s13 stuff