S13hb FRAME HELP

wonderin how to fix the underbody of a rusty s13 hatch…+rockers and the usual rust spots of a 240sx… i need help… anyone ?

1 gallon gas
1 match

or a few hundred bucks worth of welding that you hope a mechanic doesn’t see and say…“hey this isn’t certidfiable!!!”

even then some won’t touch it.

they cant tell a good weld from a bad…sooo… if it doen’t look like a factory weld…they dont touch it…

some people can do a weld that looks good but it doesn’t penetrate through to all the layers of metal.

its justa blob of peanut butter on top or in the corner.
so often they wont take the risk.

it is their liscence on the line

Or sell your current car and buy a clean rolling chasis.

well how much is it for welding man?

arrite so pyro what do you think… shoiuld i get the car for $300?? it has NO muffler as well… he says the engine and everythin else is working fine… wat do u think… u think i should drive it all the way to scarboro from cambridge with NO muffler

Cant buy frame rails anymore. Nissan stopped making them a year ago. i think alesserfate had a set of 180sx frame rails. send him a PM on son.

skip it or get it for a parts car…
if the drive train is good you may get $500 for that and $25 from a metal recycling depot for the chassis

actually, nissan still have frame rails. i went to the nissan dealer at hwy7 and kennedy a month ago. problem is…even if u buy new rails. mechanics are goignt ot ell you they cant replace the whole rail witht he new one… well at least thats what they told me…and if they do they are going to ask for ALOT of money…so read ur other thread and take the advice. these guys have no reason to lie to you.

arrite ill just get a cleaner car