Body World's Exhibit

Body worlds is a traveling exhibition of the human body and all of it’s systems. Through the technology of Plastination to reveal inner anatomical construction of the human body. I could go further into detail but the pictures and videos speak for themselves.

It is now on display at the Buffalo Museum of Science, which I am going to today.

https://www.centredessciencesontario.ca/membernews/pic.asp?ID=148http://laist.com/attachments/la_christine/BodyWorlds0009.JPG

Yes the bodies are real.

I strongly recommend that anyone with any sort of attraction to anatomy and physiology or anyone in any form of medical school check this out, as it is one of a kind.

i went yesterday, it was pretty freaking awesome… it was amazing at what was shown, i would highly suggest this to anyone. but its pricey at $25 bucks a ticket.

my GF started to get a little weak at the knees from seeing some of the stuff that was shown lol

I went to the bigger one that was held in Pittsburgh, it was incredible. I will also be attending this one as well.

Creeps the fuck out of me.

NO THANKS

saw the similar one in Vegas 2x’s now. You get past the “creepy” aspect pretty quickly and get enthralled at how complex and awesome the human body is.

5 posts and not one mention of how much the dude is packing. Obviously, this is day crew.

So, do they have any obese ones?
They should have at least one to show everyone what really sits under a fatty’s skin.

Went to the one in Baltimore last year… pretty incredible exhibit

Yes, they do. They also show people bodies who smoked, and did other things. They show how it destroys the body and other impacts on it.

Awesome exhibit. :tup:

Can someone tell me if this is the exhibit with the horse? I’d be really interested in seeing that

I went to this on Saturday with my gf and it was a great visit. A little pricey as said previously. My gf also picked up the book and dvd after the visit to see how these are made. Some interesting stuff.

I would defiantly recommend this to anyone.

Nope - just the human body. Went to the one here in Roch last year.

Guess it does freak some people out. Then again, I mess with people for a living.

One other thing - I hear most (if not all) of the bodies are actually Chinese convicts who “donate” their body to the exhibit

i think the horse is in vegas.
i went to the nyc one. it was really interesting and i highly recommend it, but it didn’t have any of the really cool stuff you see in commercials or in other cities.

debating going to this one depending on what i hear they have.

Yeah I’ve known some doctors that are against this due to the bodies being Chinese people that did not actually sign up for this.
I guess the bright side to having shady sources for the bodies is that the ticket price isn’t $200.

I thought it was pretty neat. We were just surprised that the price of the ticket ($22/adult) didn’t include regular admission to the Buffalo Museum of Science.

Just a little silly to me…

How long is this going for? Would be a cool date to take the gf.

I saw it in philly… amazing.

it is going to be running until october

I saw this several years ago when I lived in Chicago. Really neat.

What I find most amazing is that people are complaining about paying $22 to get in…

srsly?