Bogging down

Hey everyone, im having an issue with my 92 Skyline, when i give it lots of gas it bogs down for some reason. Any advice? maybe fuel injectors?

Could be a list of things, MAF, coils, ignitor, vacuum leaks, boost leak. Have you done ANY service to your Skyline like swap fluids, clean MAF, check coils and plugs, etc. yet?

No i have not yet, i just got it like 5 days ago. Anything you would recomend?

all of the above? to start?

Well, you got your hands full, lol. Basically you’ll want to swap out all your fluids, cause you don’t know how long the car’s been sitting in storage. Next get some new iridium plugs, fuel filters (engine bay and fuel tank), and test your coils. I upgraded to a Walbro 255lph fuel pump, and Sard Fuel Regulator as well, the pump came with the in-tank filter. Most important, clean your MAF, you can use brake cleaner and spray off the resistor inside, make sure it’s totally dry before you reinstall it. It also wouldn’t hurt to go through ALL of the intercooler pipes and check to make sure ALL the clamps are tight and secure.
You can also check GTRC’s website, they have A LOT more detailed info for Skyline parts and how-to’s on testing your coils etc. Basically your dealing with a car that has no known history, so cover your ass wherever you can. My Skyline was fairly reliable once I got all the above mentioned stuff done, I also ran a can of Motul engine cleaner through it once a month and only ran premium fuel.