another sr20 ingnition problem wtf

i just swaped a s14 black top into my s13 chassi and my idle is all over the place but gets way worse when my cars warm ive checked every sensor and tryed 2 ingnitors, plugs contuine to get carbon fouled i think its my coil packs , its driving me crazy im going to take my coil packs in to get tested and if they are fine i dont know where to go from their .

idle surge? could be anything from bad thermostat to your idle air control valve

yeah i need to get my vac lines checked out i managed to get rid of the idle searching but still runs bad

Test your coilpacks, they may not be putting enough power out. Also, what kind of gap are you running on your plugs? Usually 0.8mm will help with fouling. Just a thought.

yah im not sure how to test the coil packs for how much their putting out , gap is at .035inch brand new plugs but the idle problem is fixed for now i adjusted my cam sensor and adjusted my idle air control valve but its still burning threw gas like crazy and smoking a bit im thinking its my fuel pressure regulator but have no way to test it … any ideas on what else it could be ? thiers so much gas beging pushed into the cylinders its getting into my oil a little bit.

Usually you need to test the resistance of your packs, my old Skyline’s packs were around 0.7 ohms which is pretty close to factory spec. Also what size injectors are you running? If they are bigger than stock, that would explain the richness. Do you have an adjustable fuel regulator? If so, try lessening some of the pressure to see if that helps.

im pretty sure they are stock injectors and a stock regulator so i cant adjust it i was told they useually fail on the sr20 so im looking into a new nismo one i know how to test resistance so ill check that out on my coil packs tomorrow

the one thing about coilpacks is, the resistance may be fine (should be just over 1 ohm) but if there is even the tiniest hairline crack in them (check under the rubber too) they will crap out. you can use electrical tape to wrap them if they are cracked, but imo that’s not a permanent solution.

so if my coil packs resistance is 1.5 on all of them good or bad ?

thats fine, mine all read 1.4

Why is there a need to buy wow accounts? Becouse some players find that as time passes, the time they can spend playing online changes due to a variety of factors. If you search online, you can find these WoW accounts for sale. If you want to excel as such, it is advisable that you buy wow accounts or wow account for yourself. First of all, some players basically aim to make it as a big and popular wow player.If you want to powerlevel your wow account fast and eay, you must learn some skills. And place an order of wow power leveling on some website is a good choice. these individuals decide to sell their high level WoW accounts.