Bolt Pattern Question

Hey I was just wondering if i could shave/drill a 5X110 (fitted for a volvo) to make it fit a 5X114.3. Oh btw these are 15" steels that i would be shaving/drilling. Is it possible to shave/drill these rims without having it affect my driving? A good idea or bad idea? Much help appreciated. Thanks.

Canadian Tire Sells Steelies for like $40each.

For the $160 that it will cost you to modify them I wouldnt do it.

what happens say if i could get steels for 80. thats 1/2 the price of 160. now what would you say? this is the dilemna im in.

what are you stupid?

I just said 160 dollers woth of machining to get them to work.

so you will actually be paying 240 dollers to have shady rims bolted to your car.

BOOTLEG!

I think he was planing to drill and shave it himself…

Thank you ED. Maybe i read ur post wrong because i assumed u read mine RIGHT. I specifically said if I drilled/shaved the rims. Where did you get “i want to modify steels. how much will it cost me”. Maybe next time you should read carefully before feelings stupid now for being all up in my face. And i thought that 160 you were talking about was the total cost of the rims. 40x4= $160. People these days. :roll:

PS. next time try being a little more polite. no need for rude comments even if i was wrong. thanks.