Bolt store needed

I am looking for two bolts 12mm x 140mm with a 1.25 thread pitch

already went to Woodward and called Douglas industrial neither of them could help me.

Fastenal, Railroad ave, colonie.

Wallace supply up in Hudson Fall(Exit 17 off the n-way) Go in and talk to either Steve(or Joe if you can’t find him), Tell them you know Adam Hennessy and they’ll get you what you need. They were the supplier of all the stainless hardware I used on the chopper.

Wallace Supply is the “Sams Club” of hardware. Makes Fastenal look like a fruit stand :slight_smile:

thanks guys, unfortunately neither of those places sell what i need. Leave it to full race to use bolts that are impossible to find anywhere. gues i am going to have to special order them from full race

Woah, woah, wait a minute. Wallace Supply is in South Glens Falls, not to be confused with Crudson Falls (Hudson Falls)

There goes $20 and a dream

i’ll be lucky if all they want is 20… my guess is more like 40

Sounds fair for two bolts

My mom works for woodward /useless fact

does she sit in a lawn chair in the parking lot at lunch time?

Oopps yeah, fucked that one up didn’t I :slight_smile:

Did you call and talk to Steve? that’s a common bolt and I know they carried that pitch in 4-6" lengths as that’s the same size the five hub bolts were on each of the billet wheels for the bike. Rears were 120, fronts were 140 length. Weird…

Nope, not her, but i know who you speak of

Full Race is shipping them out next week… thanks for the help anyways guys. and special thanks to K20Larry

The Supra has some funky bolt sizes and types and then my search began…
The hardware store on RT.4 in Troy down the road from HVCC (going toward EG) has never let me down so far. They have an impressive selection of metric stuff. Between them and Lowes you should be good.
Home Depot is useless when it comes to that shit.

Corrected. I hate that place

this place was a joke the last time i went in there. they didn’t even carry m10 x 40/ 1.25… fuckin joke. Douglas usually has had everything i’ve needed.

So what did FR get u for

Boltdepot.com