Bomb Scare

really? There’s ~7 million muslims in the United States right now. There’s been exactly two terrorist attacks by muslims in the US in the last…forever.

and :rofl: @ me educating myself. Coming from the monumental dipshit that wants to kick 7 million muslims out of the country because of the acts of 19 men, who weren’t even American and just happened to be muslim.

And if you knew anything about anything, you’d know that Libertarians are about as far from liberal as you can get, but I can see how you wouldnt be able to tell them apart, since the words LOOK so similar. :ugh:

And since you’re in the military, you swore an oath to uphold the constitution, perhaps you should actually try reading the fucking thing (if you can, that is).

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

also, where are we going to send these Americans. these AMERICANS that just happen to be muslim. These Americans that have just as much right to be here as you do… You’re a pathetic racist fuck.

Hard to believe I’m saying this, but I agree…

does that mean we can have sex now?