Bomb Scare

I saw it on the news this morning that Pittsburgh had a bomb scare in the tunnels. Which one of you guys called it in?

It wasn’t me it was the one armed man.

I almost got caught in that traffic…but I got lucky and went another way.

I’m not fessing up to shit :finger:

Seriously though, that was some mafor traffic backing up last night. I was already home by that time, but on the news the images from the parkway were rediculous

All 3 tunnels shut down for a bomb threat…28 closed due to flooding…

All that was left is 51 & 65. Way to shut down the whole city.

i guess its the cool thing to do anymore

there are bomb threats daily in the area. actually yessterday hemphield high school had one

it was a terrorist cell

It was Bush :eek4dance

it sucked, I was leaving work in homestead when they started shutting the tunnels down. took me almost 3 hours to get home instead of my usual 20 minutes

maybe if it really was the retards in this country would wake up and realize they wont just leave us alone. And maybe the country will stop being so politcally correct and start kicking in the doors of the mosques that are brewing terrorists and we can kick all the fucking muslims out of the country…thats a bit harsh but last time I checked all the terrorists are middle eastern muslim males between the ages of 15 and 50.

stereotyping and profiling FTW!

i’ll carry my .45 this weekend in memory of the pittsburgh bomb scare of '07

Sounds like a plan.

I survived the pittsburgh bomb scare of '07

Really??? 11:00 news last night said it was a pay phone on Carson.???

Really???

Check the FBI’s 10 most wanted, one is an American that is part of Al Queda (sp), so this theroy just sucks. Plus the fact that middle eastern women are so f’ing hot…

:bowdown: :bowdown:

i went thru fort pitt right before the bomb threat was made. i seen a butt load of cops flyin that way. i was on my way from work in indiana to john seretti to pick my car cuz it was getting worked on…had a crack in the flex pipe of all places. then i had to drive back toward fort pitt so that i can get home to brentwood…took me 1.5hrs to go from seretti to my place. effin ridiculous!

I got stuck on 279north, but right at the end of it… Maggie called me to tell me about the bomb threat, but by time I got into traffic the tubes were cleared. I ended up stopping at work to grab my server, then I didnt have a clue about 28, I kept surfing stations and NO ONE was telling me WTF was going on. I didnt hear it was flodded till I got to the damn 31st street bridge.

I just said fuck it and went to best buy up on McKnight bc I was bored out of my skull.

Then the section that got flooded was confusing, over off the side oft he road theres like a 15 foot drop to the rail road tracks or something, then a huge hill, i was trying to figure out WTF got flooded and HOW.

your so fucking ignorant that its not even funny anymore. I’ll be praying with all my might that you are in a horrible accident that leaves you both unable to type on a keyboard and unable to father children.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,277337,00.html

here you go you stupid fuck but they aren’t planning anything ever and bombs aren’t going to go off in New York or any other big city because you know all cuz you watch the news on tv. We followed these stupid fucks since last year and I can’t say anymore about it then that. So go suck a big fat cock you stupid fuck.

if the terrorists wanted to hurt America, there would be absolutely nothing anyone could do to stop them.

therefore the only REAL way to prevent terrorists from hurting America is for them to NOT WANT to hurt America. I don’t see how kicking all Muslims out of the country is really going to help in that respect.

And once again will go back to the you dont understand what muslims that want to hurt us want to have happen. Maybe you should go educate yourself first before you say anything else that extremely liberal biased, everything that comes out of your mouth is liberatarian and you wont listen to anything that might be different from how you think. You can go back to cleaning pools for the rest of your life though.