Boom, fire, RIP, Gulf

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/g-cvr-091023-puerto-rico-9a.grid-6x3.jpg

Eep. Does this mean gas prices will somehow rise here?

You probably won’t see gas prices reflected in this. It was a storage unit, not a production unit.

Sucks though.

Probably. It’s part of Obama’s plan to get clean energy passed. He blew the plant up himself (literally, Barack Obama lit the fuse with his own two hands) to drive up costs and increase demand for electric vehicles from GM, which he owns, and intends to give at no charge to black gays on welfare on their wedding day.

Well that’s a fair and balanced perspective on the issue if I’ve ever heard one.

Sounds probable. But they’ll find a way to blame it on the Bush administration, either by their actions or in-actions.

Fox news said it was ACORN.

:word: When we all know Jimmy Carter actually did it with a bomb on a 30 year timer.

this never would have happened if we had a president that was born in America.

Gas prices did rise. Hahah it went from 286 to 301 for 93 like 2 days ago, obviously not related, but I’m sure we will be paying 600 million a gallon soon enough.

Can we get a mandated price cap of 2.75 max? I mean is that so un real?
That guy from veneszuela or whatever said he has enough gas to carry our demand, and I know if we told all the gas companys, 2.75 a gallon or none at all, atleast he would be on board.

Fuck this price gouging shit, If you paid 2.35 for your gas in your tanks, and you raise your price on me during that tank, your gouging and you should be closed down forever.

Price ceilings lead to shortages.

To man made shortages. Sell or dont sell at all.

yes because everyone fills up at the same time and uses gas at the same rate.