Booooostedicketr and quikcummer

no comeback truth little boy, for you honestly to pull shti like just shows how much you lack in so many ways. congrats on the new found

ouch.that hurt in so many ways:redface: oooooooooooo wait…that was the pimple on on my ass,too bad…so sad…pimple more inportant than you:kekegay:

or was it the herpee you got that you just popped, you know you should play with guys in jail. it just leads to problems in life down the line

Eh fuck…i gotta beup in the morning to “actually do hard labor” unlike u. So i am going to bed, i will get back to u tomorrow jpust so u know not try and be the big bad quik and get a good one on me when i am not even on here,just like u always do.

P.S. U aint shit but the dingle berrys on my asshole after taco bell!!!:tool:

Get jer gramr rite homeboy! And herpes doesn,t pop,thats genital warts u have there,go get checked faggot:eek3:

hahaha doing hard work lol come on now. you just have a clue what i do

he knows me… and you do me… so technically he knows what you doo. :itr41:

hush keep thta shit low key

like the thread starter!

ya fo sho’ this thread sucks.

yes it does!

soooooo…who sucked who’s cock during the “imfamous 6.0 build” or was it back and fourth??:bj:

:zzz: as a moded GTP!

great comeback pooter,i almost shit myself laughing so hard:fart:

darn, i am really glad i take anger management

woooooooo saaaa wooooooo saaaaaaa

man… i can’t let myself get drawn in by the keyboard warrior stuff, i used to be so ready to drive to someones house and race them or beat them up, i have said some pretty mean stuff on here and i am not about to start it up again, i used to argue with sammy and pewter for hours, and then you have the kids with a cavalier with a s/s tip who thinks there car makes 400hp, i used to wish i could go through the computer and choke them… but now i just sit back and laugh, i am still tempted to say something mean now and then, but not anymore, ( i hope i just didn’t just set myself up for failure)

stfu u inbreed hillbilly fagot!!!11

:smiley:

x2

gayest post ever… “im cool cause i pretend to hate on people.”:stick: