sleeper

Y are u such a fucking douche bag cock sucker lately? Y is justin such a fucking douche to you? Y must u guys do nothing but ruin threads wiht ur littel inside fucking jokes, it is getting fucking anoying as hell! TAKE IT TO FUCKING PM’S OR ELSE IN PERSON N SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS! No…i ma NOT fucking joking either!
ever take an english class while living in america ur whole life???

there are no inside jokes, just things everybody knows about. soo to you go fuck urself, keep looking for jobs on a car site or get off ur ass and do something about it. and quite sayin how well ur car goes in the snow soo u will drive it in teh snow. and it doesnt sit in a garage. its not a car that u take racing everyday, its a 13 sec pos, that nobody gives a fuck about. and everybody gets annoyed with u over using the period…

soo get ur pantys out a bunch. only one thread outside of off topic did i bash on fat man. everythign else is in efighting where its allowed. soo quite being the bi sexual douche bag that you are and go pound some fags ass at frick park

and u wanna talk about running threads, all u did everytime kurt posted was flame his ass and his car

in before the chaos…

I dont know what we’re yelling about.

poop

interesting

Lame…

loud noises?

id would expect this comeback from burnyD

this thread sucks donkey balls at high noon in the desert

:lockd:

U talk a big game justin…

i say we set up a fight between everybody that has beef n get it over with:bigthumb:

Thats right I think everyone would have the same opinion they would just take turns beating your ass.

:bigthumb:

:bowrofl:

prob tru cuz that would clear everyones stress

He is 18 now u know…

hahahah all i would half to do is put my hand on ur forehead

and no im 16 but if u want some go rite ahead and get some