Booooostedicketr and quikcummer

I wish I had a pickup truck that I thought was fast.

thinking and knowing are two different things here! and what have you built? or driven that was fast?

Talon > your shit truck

funny that you speak in the past, you cant prove it and what was your fastest slip for it?

also in your dreams fatboy

:v8killer:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

in my dreams? :rofl: that car was pretty fucking quick, and I have no doubt it would have had no problem blowing the tailgate off your land yacht.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

you know not what you speak of.

listin here o’great one,go build ursefl some thing,than come speak,untill then STFU & DIAF or DITO!

DITO?

Dround
In
The
Ocean

while you’re up there, my buddy said he lost his cock ring while pushing in Quik’s shit… If you see it, could you grab it for me? kthx.

Ah, thank-you. And X2

i think u’ll find it while brushing ur teeth!(ifudothat)

lame. go wax your head.

thats really lame

i highly doubt anything you could drive could go 11s wasnt it a 13 ride?so stfu and drive your pos maixma

way to get the joke. :hsugh:

and I highly doubt your truck can go 11’s.

how much money do you have? lets wager im sure whatever you put up i can match. send money to whitey and ill match it. and if i dont go 11s you get the money if i go 11s i get your money and you off the board

And if u don,t hit 11,s u get off the baord and whitey gives u the money to buy alooooot of kleenex to wipe ur tears away and the bullshit that floats out of ur ears.:wink: