Boost Creeps 94 Supra Turbo

car is looking clean buddy

Not clean anymore, got FILTHY going down there.

OH FUCK YOU MY SHIT GOT MOAR DIRTY.

:rofl

NUMBERZ

You won’t kill it on the dyno…street/strip is another story. When you’re ready to build it, get in touch with my builder (did Ray’s motor). You’ll get all the quality without the Titan-tax.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS vs Branny will be the season opening acceleration contest from a speed of 65 km/hr

Uh no? lol

Yea cus stock block supras with 850whp are healthy. Cant even put that down on the street.

Should be TT vs smokin

Can I get in on this, you guys can pick on me

Sure climb on in, or just have peeps setup races for you.

do you need to ask? you know whats going on…

where is this thing going?

Probably be closer with you and smokinn

Any plans to bring it to the track Ryan?

Etown next weekend.

Dunno what the hell im doing yet. I have some DRs that i bought. But i wont be going full out slicks this year. Car has been parked the day after i got it really.

I was gonna say, you’ll have to install a battery kill switch to pass tech. Adds quite a bit of wiring to do it the right way.

So will Ray then apparently, as he’s moving his to the trunk. Not sure they will even check for that, if so guess I won’t be running it at LVD this year.

tell them it’s there stock. my ion had the battery back there from the factory and the 1 time out of the 20+ times i ran it they noticed it and just said, oh well if it’s stock then you’ll be ok.

then again supra’s are known to get a good look over before they get to run

Ryan I will trailer the car up and speak only spanish so he can not ask my any questions about the car