Boost Creeps 94 Supra Turbo

I have to figure out the hanger first…I was told the mvp has fitment issues…

yes ma’am…I really dont like spending more money on another fuel system…this has to be the 3rd time ive changed it…but im going to love not spending 12+ a gal on c16

E85, and TDi Buddiez all over the place.

mmmmhmmmmmm then we just need billet wheel buddyiez

Bryan hazz billet, izz dont

Either keep what you have now, or do two Densos on a dual channel Boost A Pump…

stock fuel!

I already got the pumps… all i have to get is the hanger…and the y block for the lines

So the MVP hanger does not fit now or what?

it fits but i guess there is an issue with the fuel level unit and the fittings hit the plastic ring…so that has to be hacked up…

ive been talking to this guy…check out the pictures

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615171&highlight=mvp+hanger

Ok man

I’d rather not say what I sold it for, I did not lose money if that matters at all. New owner is a cool guy too. Paid enough for this car, I don’t really like saying what I paid for stuff, it doesn’t matter.

I plan on running E85 mostly, I’ll have a map for 93 Pump gas as well. So I can switch on the fly for wherever I am.

Enclosed shipping cost $1700 from Vegas to here. It’s probably the best in the business, Intercity Lines. I’ve used Horseless Carriage as well.

Good to see you buddy, should be a fun summer! Similar to last years last minute night cruise!! Was a blast.

Ya, buddiezz

:number1

:eek2:ohnoes

Yep, 72mm billet wheel.

Are you going to put a drag radial on it?

Na, I’ll just go NA brakes at some point and borrow the red rockets slicks.

I need to get used to this car. It’s a lot of car.

E85 is silly only misinformed ppls are running it thinking its better than race fuel…

Finished PJB for you

:haha:haha:haha at least you admit it publicly.

:hug