Booty shorts. . . Yah or nay . . .

So random as it is, at midnight last night me and my buddy decided to go visit his girl at her college in cleveland, oh. and since there is nothing to do we are having an argument about booty shorts on attractive girls. his argument is the issue of public display via working out, recreational activities. (talking about his girl doin it) (dont got any pics sorry, haha i know someone will ask)

“if there is more material on the “cooter” than the leg coverings is it acceptable to wear out” - her question.

obv any guy on here is not going to object an attractive girl wearing these out but in his defense think about your girl doin it 250 miles away from you at a college haha. eh just thought id throw this thread out there cause yes im that bored haha

Pat

The plane takes off.

shouldnt he be banging her

shes in class at the moment haha its just us two chillin at the moment haha

i think she should wear them so i can check her out jkjk haha, idk she should only wear them when hes with her, becase any guy would mack on a girl wearing shorts where her ass looks nice, so if she only wore them when he was around, ppl would know shes taken lol

depends who the bike shorts are on… xander yes … jeller no

Voted before I read. On his girl? Sure. Mine? Nope. Those ass cheeks cost me a lot of money. You don’t get to see them for free.

Yes. If you’re insecure about this type of thing you’re probably the jealous type and dont trust her

yep hell she makes people feal her tits and shit and changes infront of them

She can where them all day long

HAHA Definitly Lol’d like crazy on this…that is priceless but true! :tup:

for real, I put a lot of hard work in at home. I deserve to be the only one checkin out the ass.

edit: However, I never miss a chance to catch a glimpse of a cute ass wearing booty shorts in public. Sucks that some dude is putting in a lot of hard work and she is sharing her ass with the entire world.

true that!

fuck that… Let the world see what I’m sticking my dick in. hopefully fbrendan gets some. I wanna show him off to the world

If it is a fuck buddy/non-serious girlfriend, I would agree. Once that shit gets serious, and you start putting in the hard work, that ass better be fully covered. No matter how much junk is in there.

fuck that she can tease the world with what she wears… Its when they start touching is where I draw the line

I show off my wife… Im with ILC on this one

Nyspeed has already seen my naked booty. Sorry dear. :fry:

we did?

Damn it I finally blocked that out. Thanks for reminding me.

haha im glad to see this is taking off so well