Bored today anyone up for a meet

when is the meet?

meet ended, very sadly, 1 person and then i came about 5 mins after they left, so myself and 8vurtec, where thinking about a meet just like a normal necc meet, first weekend of jan, sunday, maybe in the afternoon again, for everyone, even if your winter beater ain’t a nissan you should come out and let us know what your plans are, so let me know what you guys think about that, i just joined and went to the first meet, to see only what 5 people show, so lets try and make this one a little bigger

I’ll totally come out, next time, I need to meet some peeps off here

I’ll be there… Again…LOL :E

Terry you must be dyslexic like me its 8urvtec
lol

Ill have to pull up in the neon :smiley:

Still need to get me a new vehicle, can’t decide yet.

lots of nice ones to choose from

do it, def come in the neon, maybe we can help make the decision easier, lol funny guy ken, lol, i think i am

I don’t get it car meet in winter??? what don’t u just have an N-E-C-C drinking party or something… who the hell wants to see a whole bunch of ugly cars driving together… hard parking winter beaters?

ditto! would be kool to meet up and get hammer smashed,hyundai is but ugly,i dont want u guys laughing at me:(

doesnt matter, we don’t have to meet outside in the cold, we meet up and go for some drinks, that is still a meet, we could go for supper, we don’t have to drive around

We should meet up at Dukes on 153rd ave :slight_smile: . Good food, good prices, awesome waitresses, good atmosphere, good beer! :partyman:

we better not be driving around…the neon cant handle speeds of excess of 0…

I’ll eat, i always eat :partyman:

X2

that sounds good, they got chicken wings?