bottle mounting

been thinking this alot lately. i need to properly mount my bottle and i have two ideas. mount it behind my seat where it is now and be tight on space and run the blow down tube thru the cab. down fall holes in cab i dont want.

or i seen ppl mount them under the bed on the inside of the bed panel behind the cab and infront of the rear wheel. this way i dontneed a blow down tube. flaws to this is i need a bottle opener and i would want to seal off it off to the enviroment.

what you think

inside truck w/ tube u can always plug the hole and also no one can steal ur tank as easily.
building a box + remote opener = more $$

yes but where the bottle would be is above the tank and drilling down into the floor would encouter the tank and fuel lines. bottle opener isnt neccessary. just get out turn it on and go, biggest advantage of bottle opener is catching unexpected ppl off guard. building the guard would only really be some aluminum brake formed to keep rubber and etc off the bottle.

and to steal my bottle you would need to jack up the truck and what not. its not like im stock height and i wouldnt leave the bottle there each day

well as long as its easy to get to then build a box

build a box in the bed corner

:stupid:

Are you running a bed cover?

nitrous is :greddy:

nope

hmmm … Im guessing you dont have any plans of running one ethier?

If not … I would make a box in the corner of the bed

in bed is bad, one its to open public, this means cops can see it. also with it in bed it takes away bed space and can be damaged this way. i would rather keep full bed usage along with not having my bottle shown

I agree with you for those reasons man …

Im not sure how much room you have in your cab … Id have to see it. Could always go frame mount … but Im skethy on those