Bought a Home.

looks great , do you mind tellin me what you paid , im also lookin

what community or part of town? looks pretty nice. pics of yard and garage?

what you end up paying if you dont mind me asking?

Bring the Miller Lite and its a Man-Date.

It is forced heat with central air. The furnace is a bit old, being a 1986 model, but still has a good BTU input and output. There is also a built in gas fireplace in the livingroom.

We are getting married next year in September. I’ll take you up on the offer of helping too!

It need carpet in the master bedroom and gameroom. That’s about it!

I’m sure I can call you with all my pool chemical needs. My family had a pool for years, so it’s nothing new to me.

You sir are correct.

It’s in Port Vue, on top of the hill from the Mansfield Bridge. Paid $89,500 with 6% sellers assist.

trampoline for the boobie bouncing goodness?

ditto ill chip in for that

Updates, will be closing on the 18th of May. Enough time to get my inspection, FHA to get theirs, and all the paperwork bullshit finished, her are some other pictures of the house.

Remainder of the pictures can be found here.

Looks good man!

Looks real good. What is the deal with the hot tub being suspended like that? Were they working on it?

The holes in the pool cover most likely mean you will open to a green (possibly brown) mess. If you feel like driving to Bethel Park, we offer free water analysis and can hook you up with a cover for next winter.

The Pool and Spa Place
5860 Library Rd.
Bethel Park, PA 15102
412-854-7665

Either way, nice purchase and good luck!

That is a hell of a nice house for 89K!!! Congrats and best of luck with it. Hope you get good neighbors.

Beemer’s is your new local. www.mybeemers.com :rofl:

lol

Beemers is scary. Neighborhood is all older people with nice college girls.

college girls?
pics for proof

hahah beemers
looks like a road trip

Who cares about old people? You going to get your ass beat for scuffing someones Rascal scooter?

Not to mention whats wrong with nice college girls?

Full Liquor Bar = panties & pasties.

Didn’t that used to be Doneldo’s about a thousand years ago? Been a while since I was in the area.

yes it was doneldo’s i was best friends with eldo’s grandson back in the day… i was there when they were building the old place i thin it was calld sweetwaters or somthing… he also owns R&W oil down below that place and smithton truck stop and also philly coral all spellings are subject to me being drunk :slight_smile:

it’s full nudity… they changed the rules :wackit:

very nice… That bedroom layout could be interesting in the middle of the night

^

Very true, Ray Dietz is handling everything for us.