Bought a new car again!!!

Well, finally bought a NEW car tonight. Traded the Mazda in and didnt lose anything on it, miles were getting high and had to decide if I wanted to put some money into it to make it last or get rid of it so decided to get rid of it. Picked up a 2007 Honda Civic EX Coupe 5 spd. Brand new had 20 miles on it when I drove it off the lot and got pretty good deal for it considering its tough to get a real good deal on civics since they sell, got about a 1k in free add ons and they paid off the mazda will post pics once i get a nice sunny day and wax it

good shit man

nice pick up! what color?

galaxy gray

soo whens the turbo being installed?

Fix your sig, Wray!

i dont know what to say?

( cartmen voice) schweeeeeeeeet

should have got an si o well

I think they will deal on an EX more than an SI.

This is true:bigthumb:

depends who you know i got around 1k worth of stuff free on mine and got mine 1k under list so i dont know and they even ordered the color i wanted:hsdance:

nice wray wray

my insurance might be a little cheaper then yours tho…i have one toy already and the next honda im buying is an s2k

mine is only 110 a month and i have 4 points on my license still

and how old are you? insurance rates tend to suck when your 19-20 on a brand new car

23 my insurance only went up 10 a month from full coverage on my 97 ex

well you are one lucky person i would like to know where you get your insurance, ive heard nothing but insurance nightmares from people that bought new Si’s