Bought a new house *pics*

I just moved to a new house in Coraopolis, beautiful house. I am sure that anyone from Coraopolis would be familiar with this house because this one and the one next door stand out like sore thumbs in the neighborhood. Its a brand new home, it was just finished last month. Its a 5 bd, 2 1/2 bath, two car garage. Its not a huge house, its like 2500 sqft. But it has a real hardwood floor living room, ceramic tile in the entrance, kitchen and bathrooms. It came with stainless steel microvave and dishwasher, so I bought a stainless fridge and stove. Not a huge yard, but big enough. The garage is real nice, it has like a 12 foot ceiling, and a HUGE beam for when I need to yank the motor out of the car. The purchase price was $179k, but I am doing a 5 year land contract, then financing the rest. Anyways, I was excited so I figured I would share a picture of it.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/euphoria717/IMG_0100.jpg

Also, I was on my way to my house yesterday and I saw this camaro, I am not a big Camaro fan, but this one was sharp, and it sounded good too. The paint was pretty sharp…does this belong to anyone here? Sorry, its a crappy picture, I was trying to snap a pic with my digital camera, while driving

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/euphoria717/IMG_0120-1.jpg

more pics?

I’ll take more tomorrow, after I finshing getting everything unpacked and in place, right now there are boxes scattered all over the place.

wow, awesome place. congrats on the house

very very nice!

not bad at all for 179k :bigthumb:

thats what i was thinking

I been house kicking just out of boredom and seen that shitty ass 30 year old ranches in mt lebo go for $130k… thats fucking retarded!

I want to find me a decent looking house for under $80k in castle shannon, pleasant hills, jefferson, or bethel

I hate you

I’ve been looking at places out here in SanFran, your house would run me 1.5-2 mill here

for 175k I’d be LUCKY to find a shitty 1 bedroom town home

very nice.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I doubt that will happen, thats like saying I want to sell my house for 200K in the hill district

Very nice. And less yard = less grass cutting.

That’s why I recently turned down a nice job offer out there. There was nothing on the market with a garage that I could afford to buy. I figured that there was no way that I was going to put all my tools and spare parts in storage for years until I could save enough to buy a house. Car guys have to have some priorities, right?

very nice.

haha, theres a few… just got to keep an eye open

isnt ridiculously overinflated real estate wonderful? 1.5mil MIGHT get you a lot in downtown Ocean City.

I think I know where that is…nice house!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone…Yeah, that picture of the Camaro was taken right when you come off of Moon-Enlow rd, onto Coraopolis Hghts Rd. I live off of Montour St. Ext. on Vine Street

congrats!

That camaro belongs to a ronny, another palsy fuckhead