Bought a New Jeep!!! hooray for me!!!

6cyl, auto. Not my first choice of engine and trans, but boy do i love Black on Black. Plus it comes with a hard and soft top. Real clean.

http://images.cars.com/supersized/DMI/178847/705228.jpg

nice

Nice pickup, what year and how much did it run ya? Looks to be in good shape.

One stop? One of the guys there is prety odd, my friend took a car out for a test drive, and dam was he asking some stupid questions…

which engine would you have liked the 4cyl? there isa great aftermarket for that engine. but a turbo kit and go fast just don’t turn.

13k, more than i wanted to spend but i got my paments low enough to afford it. Plus im saving quite a bit by not having to buy a soft or hard top. Its has 63k miles.

The guy that took care of me was cool, and he knew his stuff.

Yea i would have like to get the 4cyl to save on gas but its not that much of a difference so i just got the 6cyl.

you would be suprised the V6 is pretty bad on gas. put a small block in it? and 2.73’s :slight_smile: idle on the highway.

as long as is gets close to 20 ill be happy. I don’t drive alot. Below 15 is blah, would be mad then.

13k dammmn? What year is it?

My mom bought a 98 for 6k with 60k on it. No hard top but 4cyl and 5 speed and has 33’s and a body lift. Gets around 24-25 mpg. It still has 60xxx on it, as she drives it only on nice days and like 100 miles a year, sigh. No mud ever rar.

what the hell 100 a year!

^^ yeah, she treats it as if it was an exotic haha.

:tup:

badass rig, gas mileage does suck in these things though

jeepforum.com is pretty big

Phew, good thing he got the STRAIGHT 6 THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOREVER

i thought i got an ok deal on it, not great. Probaly cause of how good they hold their value. I keep askin the guy if he could go lower and he keep saying he can’t lol.

Why a Jeep ?? Thier are much better options out there…

Its like driving a big useless box around lol.

its a jeep thing, you wouldn’t understand!!! hahah that saying is funny, but true.

I’m hooked, im sorry.

No i wouldn’t…

nice buy!
just got myself a JGC with the inline 6…i average 16 mpg on the highway :bloated:

edit, i have to agree on the “jeep thing” also…here is alot of things i am loving with mine…like being able to turn on a dime…

sweet jeep. My dad has a 05’. I love it!