Bought a New Jeep!!! hooray for me!!!

nice buy :tup: enjoy it!

have any plans for it or just a stocker for now??

People dont understand why we buy shitty gas mileage getting box’s with nothing special for interior… but once you own one and get to take the top off its a whole new story.

Yea its going to stay stock for now…no funds lol.

I’m hooked on jeeps lol, you just can’t get enough. Like espn 8 “the ocho” hahah

I’ve always liked Jeeps, just don’t think i would ever buy a Wrangler. But that hard top makes it much more livable.

Black wranglers are nice…lifted :stuck_out_tongue: Im sure you will have fun with it just dont let it put you too far into debt. If you plan on lifting it, then do it all at once. Once you lift it a little bit you just want to go bigger and bigger. When I first lifted mine I thought it was awesome and now I look at like a stock POS.

:picard:

why not hold out for the engine/trans you wanted? it’s not like jeeps are rare, just get your preapproved loan through a bank/credit union, and shit - even if you find one in another state that’s what you want through an individual, do it up

happy for you, always cool to get a new car - but even cooler to get Exactly what you want for the price you want to pay. i’m just sayin

I’d sell my 97 6cyl 5-speed for ~$6k if anyone’s interested. :slight_smile: