Bought a New Place

not a fan of all that tile…also the kitchen cabinets look odd the way the uppers are hung

with that said, the rest of the place is baller! love that back room, built-ins in the family room are gorgeous, looks super clean, etc…

Nice house!

yeah it is a commercial hood…i’m really looking forward to using the grill.

not so much the building drawing as the investment properties

they are listing it as 4000… i’d have to do some homework to confirm that number… all i know is my current 900 sqft house could probably fit entirely inside the garage. it was listed at $490k but the guy was way over priced for the market and no one has toured it in 3 months, so we got it at a substantial discount… one of the benefits of having a real estate appraiser as a wife

it has 2 doors but you could get 3 cars in there if you wanted… of course with the big garage in back there wouldn’t be much point

yes it is tile throughout… it has radiant floor heating so that is really the best flooring to get the most out of the heating… its going to take some getting used to- i’ll have to buy a shitload of swiffer sweepers

^:tup: thats awesome… when you move in, take more pics…

love the house

Fuck the swiffer, buy yourself a steam mop.

Fuck that…let the wife deal with it.

House is dope.

Isn’t that one on 6 or 7 acres? Are you getting your mineral/gas rights?

Anyways, killer pad and that’s a banging garage!

Nice place. Congrats.

Blang blang. Investment properties are the way to go.

Awesome place.

Fuck swiffers and steam mops, get a scooba (or 2)

http://store.irobot.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=3334444

Very Nice :tup: Looks like a quality built home also, Lots of small details that add money and show that it was not a cheap build for sure.

Holy shit. I love it. I’m curious how much they were asking as well.

I’m not going to be a dick, and say I hate the color. Because, clearly I can’t afford it.
But, everything else gets an A+. That shit is awesome, dudebro.

<3

Fuck that reading shit.

My bad…

nice house big ceiling perfect for a lift

yeah i wasn’t in love with the color either…and i’m sure it will be a bitch to find a match for it if i needed to…colors like that don’t typically last very long in the manufacturer’s standard offerings… i’m planning to change the color but that is going to be at the bottom of the list- probably not for another 5 or 6 years- need to get the cement pond and finish the basement first.

great place + great lot.

iono about a 4,000sq ft house unless you have like 5 kids, in-laws and 12 dogs to fill it though…lol

awesome garage… especially with the 2 car up front for all the wife’s shit…

like i said i’d have to do my homework on the 4000sqft thing… i’m pretty sure they are including the garage in that figure… so its probably tipping the scales at a little more than 2000