bought me a little foot

93 ranger blue
5 speed
6 inch skyjacker suspension.
came with another 3 inch body but not installed.
35 12.50 tires
4.56 gears front and rear.
tons of goodies.
professional build with all reciepts.
cool toy for winter and my raptor.
didnt buy it to beat on but im sure it will be very tempting
we nicknamed it little foot just to be funny.

nice … my buddy has a red one with 9 inchs of lift … rangers are a lot of fun

pic is added only one i have. and yea i wanna get the other three 9 would be huge on a ranger

wow looks pretty sweet

HAHAHA nice

thanks guys i thought it as super nice. by the ay i sa you (mindless) in ur jeep on monday on union near transit at a light i as next to you in my keystone truck. jeeps awesome

AWESOME BUY

just don’t put the body lift on i think it’ll make it look awkward

4.0 or 2.3?

your “w” key doesn’t work?

Does keystone make wheels? Are they local?

they are on ludwig ave in cheektowaga. broadway between union and hearlem. yes they coat wheels, basically chrome anything, paints, replacement hoods, fenders, etc. i think they have alotta wheels just talk to them. call 894 6262.

[quote=“1995z2d8,post:6,topic:36720"”]

thanks guys i thought it as super nice. by the ay i sa you (mindless) in ur jeep on monday on union near transit at a light i as next to you in my keystone truck. jeeps awesome

[/quote]

Thanks man i saw what i think was your truck at Julicers(sp??) shop if it was that one it looks even better in person

truck was parked on dick road at a shop called galaxy for awhile, and yea its wayyyyy better in person. put it on the road tonight and drove it around all night. very nice im definitely doing the body lift to finish it off though cant wait for some snow to play around a bit but so far im very impressed by the truck. gears pull very hard and rides pretty smooth for a pretty modified machine.:clap: