Bought my wife and daughter a present!!

That’s some real nice work from a 17 year old kid. Nice purchase.

Car looks great, (or will after you make the changes you mentioned). Pretty brave buying a GT with a NOS tank from a 17 year old who says he only used the purge though. Interested to hear that history paulysplitx has about the car since it seem like he knows the owner.

I think I got a mustang gt rear bumper if you need one. lol

Nothing bad, My boss is his grandfather and I remember him telling me about this car but he never stopped by with it. The painted on Cobra is what made me think it was his car.

pretty cool stuff

pm sent

Looks good man! I kinda gotta agree with LZ. Just not feeling hte grill or the solid stripes on the fender.

But the car looks really nice and definately top-notch work. :tup:

I agree as well thats why as soon as I got it home I removed the fender stripes, grille and Steeda emblem on the trunk. The fender Snakes and rear bumper are next. I am placing an order with late model restoration for all factory badging and grill Pony emblem.
After putting about 30 miles on it there are a couple bugs that need worked out so I will be tackling those one at a time.

Just some advise: those cars are really unsafe in anything but perfectly dry conditions.
Suspension is downright dangerous to people who are not seasoned performance drivers.
I would not put family in a SN95 mustang.

Thanks for the “advice” but with all due respect you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!!!
I’ve been building and modifying Mustangs (specifically fox which is the same as a SN95) for about 12 years. I also owned my own shop which specialized in Mustang performance and will be doing so again within’ the next couple years. So take your BMW and go pound salt!!

Your mustang is slow.

No no…Mine is fast, my wife’s is VERY slow!!

+1,I have been driving sn-95s since 2004 in all 4 seasons, and On top of being a good handling car, they also received some of the best crash rating when they were made.

Ya his car is suuuuper slow… :roll:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1402758&postcount=1